Ben 10: Power Trip - Xbox One

 


BASE GAME: 28 achievements = 1000 Gamerscore

DLC: None

TOTAL: 28 achievements/1000 Gamerscore/3421 TA Score

This game was on Game Pass when I completed it. If it wasn't and knowing what I do now, I'd have stayed clear of this one. It started out as a good game, and I thought I was cruising to another easy 1000. I was almost done with my then first playthrough when all of the glitches started. I ended up playing through 3 times before I realized I needed to try an alternate route. After a lot of research, I found out that I needed to unlock certain achievements before turning off the game as the save may appear to work, but it glitches your percentage on some of the collectibles. There's no guide when I played it and I doubt there still is. My advice, stay away unless you love getting so angry at a game you smash your controllers.

Comments