Welcome


Hello everyone, Gaming Grandpa here.

I would like to welcome you to my blog. I'm creating this in tandem with my You Tube channel so I can discuss in more detail things I really can't in my videos.

I've edited this recently so I can finally get ready to go public with this thing. I'm been working on it for what seems an eternity, so hopefully, it'll do some good for you folks.

I currently have 2 main series. March to a Million and Building a Dynasty. 

For March to a Million - I'll be making a post for each game I complete and talk a little about it. For those of you that don't know, I'm working on earning 1 million Gamerscore starting from a fresh Gamertag I created (GamingGdnpa). The only games that I'll play are those that I can complete 100%, including DLC. How many other gamers out there can say this? 

Building a Dynasty is where I take a team in from the MLS in Football Manager and turn it into the best team in the world, hence the Dynasty part. This year I have chosen to play as New York Red Bulls. Come join me on this long ride. It's been quite fun so far.

I also created a tutorial for the MLS in FM 23 (completed) and started one for 24, but I ran into problems and as of yet, haven't completed it. Check it out if you want to get into this kind of save. If you have Xbox Game Pass, this game is free on PC. Why not give it a go and see what millions of fans across the world are so hyped about!

Thanks for checking out my blog and please head over to my channel!

GG


Comments